Wait a second.
Woah! This is the first ever Blogger Award Luckilylenny.com has ever received in the entire blogosphere. I personally thank viewpointsofandrei.com for nominating me. It is an honor to be recognized and remembered by a great and compassionate blogger like you.
For my readers who are confuse what is this all about, its a way of appreciation of other bloggers towards other fellow blogger. The thought of being remembered by other blogger who you haven’t met personally but perpetually read each other blog posts on every word and phrases has a special connection only bloggers
I guess could understand. By the time you are nominated with any kind of blogger award then therefore you are remembered by other blogger. – because your blog is awesome and worth remembering.
There are many blogger awards out there and this Mystery Blogger Awardis an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.– Okoto Enigma
This award ables me to introduce myself with three facts all about me as a blogger and list my best and top posts. So far you could read all about me on my “About” page. I couldn’t think of any in addition to that since I have enumerated all my all-abouts in that page.
I consider also my best and top posts in this blog (based on my statistics) are the following:
- Leap of Faith
- My fisrt ever blog post out of nowhere. It all started by stairing at the ceiling and it all began – it happens. I wrote about our journey on how we escaped out of our comfort zones and took risk in finding our career in a new place.
- How I Miss My World
- This post is where I cried about how I emotionally miss home. Up to the simplest form of things I used to do and all the way to the people whom I ussualy spend my time back then. You’ll see how life’s greatness with its simplicity.
- Notes Taken During Zomatocon – First Ever Blogger Conference in Doha
- This is one of the best highlight and a great transition in my journey as a blogger. I have finally met other bloggers face to face and able to find a support group. I learned a lot with this conference and a blog post is not enough to share the ideas I gained with this kind of experience. I look forward to many of this!
Andrei of viewpointsofandrei.com prepared also a set of questions for me to answer. Here are them:
- What makes you bored?
Do I? I am a person that has a lot to do with my life. I guess I am too busy to be bored. I use my time – every minute for my tasks and things to do. I work in the office 8 hours a day and when reach home by 6.30PM I have to do some housechores and spend my time working on my blog. If not I stay tune with youtube to watch all make up tutorials that I’ve been seeing for such a long time now yet I haven’t succesfully made make up in my face to reality. Then I work with my social media platforms for a couple of minutes until my husband will arrive for dinner. The rest is history as we go on cuddling and doodling.
I have never been bored for the past 2 years in my expat life and working abroad. My spare time is included to sleeping and eating. Your question is “Are you tired Lenny?” my answer is “No, I am enjoying a lot!”
2. What is your favorite pastime and why?
I am a bed person. And the best thing here is to share it with Mr. Lucky. Sleeping, cuddling and whatever it may be. Who wouldn’t love to spend it with your love one? ❤
3. What is the one thing you would happily do again?
Marry Mr. Lucky. Over and over again. ❤
4. What is your favorite part of the human body and why?
Although this is over rated for me to choose, I have to say that this will always be my favorite- eyes. Simply because its more of sense of sight the eyes gives but it also communicates to our souls and unconscious minds. I like to see people in their eyes and not to see the whole face first. That is being me.
5. If you were a bird, who would you sh*t on?
Definitely, without a second doubt – the most annoying person I have to deal with. I do not want to give a hint but people who I use to talk with knows this very annoying person (VAP). No further explanation as I am really avoiding to flash any negativity on my blog.
As I have succesfully taken my part in answering all the requirements for this award it is now my honor to remember such talented bloggers out there who have inspired me and made my blogging journey worth a friendly virtual zone. The following are the bloggers whom I constantly exchange comments through each other blog posts and how I love the way they put words to their blogs:
*drum roll please
- Iona of iamioana.wordpress.com
- Aysa the Maldives Girl of aysabaw.com
- Kuya Lakay of angmamangenhinyero.wordpress.com
- Mum Mirrian of theshowersofblessing.wordpress.com
- Kuya Zeke of bestlifeqatar.com
It is also my honor to ask you the following questions and crown on top of your blog’s name the Mystery Blogger Award!
Here are my questions for you:
- If you had to teach someone one thing, what would you teach?
- If you dropped everything to pursue your dreams, what would you be risking?
- What makes you smile? Why?
- If you received enough money to never need to work again, what would you spend your time doing?
- Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster? Why?
I extend my advance congratulatuions to all the bloggers I nominated. Let us continue to put our words freely and spread positivity to everyone. More power to us! ❤
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)